Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer in a Guest Services or Service Programming Environment. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to complete the application process and continue the team member on-boarding process. There are a few things we want to make sure we say as you begin on-boarding.
*This application is also used as an annual agreement with current volunteers.
Our hope is that the time you spend volunteering at South Ridge will be meaningful and will help you to be part of a team helping people take their next step in a growing relationship with Jesus. All of the jobs within the church are valuable and necessary for the accomplishment of our mission. When we work together as a team, there is nothing that we can’t accomplish.
The following is your commitment:
- I will pursue Jesus as the Leader of my life through Bible reading, prayer, and fasting (Luke 18:1; Acts 17:11; 1 Corinthians 9:24-27; Ephesians 5:1-21; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-22)
- I will follow the command and example of Jesus by participating in baptism and in communion upon salvation (Matthew 3:13-17; Luke 22:7-23)
- I will regularly engage in the life of South Ridge by attending weekly services, connecting in Gospel-centered community, serving those within and outside of this church, and giving to support the mission and vision of this church (Matthew 25:14-30; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8-9; Hebrews 10:23-25; Titus 3:14)
- I will support others by working with a Gospel-centered attitude, encouraging my fellow teammates, following direction given my my environment leader, and maintain healthy relationships (Romans 12:10; Philippians 2:2; 1 Peter 3:8)
- I will confess my sin to God and to other trusted believers and repent and seek help with my sin (Romans 8:13; Colossians 3:5; James 5:16; 1 John 1:6-10)
- I will yield to the elder team of this church while striving for unity and peace with this church (Ephesians 4:1-3; Hebrews 13:17; 1 Peter 5:5)
- I will notify the appropriate staff member if I decide to leave this church for righteous reasons (Acts 15:36-39)